Friday, January 07, 2022

Valley Of Fire State Park NV: Second Campsite At Atlatl Campground

 Moving Day:  

Boomer here and I went with my family to get more water.   It was so exciting because we got to move my RV!   I like to ride with my feet on the area between the passenger and driver's seat. (mom calls it a dog house) That way I can get a good view out the front window. 

 After we got water, we decided to look at the other campground that has a few sites with electricity.   We didn't think we'd get anything but wanted to scope it out.

It ended up there was something available and it had a great doggy field beside it!  My mom took me out to romp and explore the rock outcroppings.    We also had a fire and my family split wood and roasted hotdogs.  

I like hotdogs!  Anyway, this has been a great place for my family and I can't wait to tell you about more of the trails we've been on!

I had a great view out my window of the Atlatl Rock formation, 

as the sun would change on the rocks the more faces I would see.


No comments: