Thursday, January 06, 2022

Fire Wave Trail Valley of Fire State Park, NV

Boom here and I like going for hikes with my family.   The Fire Wave trail was one of the first hikes I took them on.  They had to be attached to my leash, but I had a lot of fun sniffing the bushes and climbing on the rock formations. 

 This was a really cool place to hike.   Pretty soon the trail became pure rock, and I'm very nimble with my paws on the rock.
My family found alot of cool places to sit and stare along the way. 
There was no shade along the trail, so we were glad to be here in January.   My family also found smooth rocks to use a people chairs and just rest back. 
 I found some comfy spots to lie down while I waited for them.
I took Suzi for a walk while as Kim watched from above on a cliff face. 
The rocks were smooth with interesting striations and shapes and they made me pose for pictures.  Sheesh.  
My family said something about how cool the colors were, like Neopolitan ice cream.   I've never had ice cream, so I wouldn't know.  
 I love climbing the rocks and I'm really good at it. 
After I hiked with Suzi on the rocks, my mom Kim called me from far above and I took off as fast as I could. 
 In no time at all, I was by my mom's side high above where I could see everything.  
My family said we are going to come back someday.  There's so much to see here and so many rock formations to sniff and climb on.

No comments: