Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Ravine between Poverty Flats and Snowbird Mesa, Overton, NV

 Boomer here and just a quick update.   My family found a way to the bottom of the canyon!  

 They aren't as sure footed as me, so I wait patiently while they catch up.  Plus there's lots of really great sniffs!  


I led my family down to the floor of the canyon that divides Snowbird Mesa from Poverty Flats. 

I had a lot of fun going down the wash which was really smooth, and coming back to my family when they called me.

  I have to make sure my family doesn't get lost. 
 These rocks were good reminders for them on what vein they needed to come up to find the RV.  Sometimes I need to herd them to keep my family on track.

Posing for pictures....sheesh.  They followed me home safely.

No comments: