Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Dillon Montana

Only drove about 100 miles on this leg.  Stopped at the Cardwell General Store and Campgound along the way.  Topped off our propane and gas tanks. Cute park with pull thru spaces.  The owners and workers were all very helpful.  Found out that the pass south of Dillon was white out conditions, but it was clear to Dillon.  It was still too windy, so again we drove slow. saw a tanker truck trailer tipped over, thankfully no hazardous labels on it, the truck that was towing it was idle on the side of the road nearby.

Found Countryside RV Park just south of Dillon.  It is a nice park with about 44 spaces 20 of which are pull thru spaces.  Since it is winter it is $25 per night electric only.  They do have a spot to get water and dump tanks for a $10 fee. 

We chose a spot far away from others but near a doggie area.

When we pulled in there was no snow, but we got about 3 inches overnight.


  

Boomer here, we are staying in this park for a few days while the storm passes through south of here.   This park is really good for my family.  They are taking it easy and what they call de-stressing for a few days.  There’s a place for me to romp nearby and I love it here.   There are other cool dogs to watch and I really like the fire hydrant.  My family did get stressed out one morning because the pipes froze.  I try to get them to chill out and just go romping with me but they were all in a dither trying to get the water to go.  They had something called a blow dryer and they turned the heat way high.  I was glad when they got it going and they took me out to romp.  But I don't like when the weather gets below 18 degrees because my paws freeze.  Overall, I give this place 4 paws and a tail up!

No comments: