Thursday, December 30, 2021

Blue Point Spring Trailhead Overton NV

 Boomer here, and we have been sitting at the campsite for too long.  No rides! 

 Can you believe it?  Every time my family takes me outside, I tell them to take the car.  Do they listen to me?  NO!  Well, yesterday they said the words I love to hear.  My mom sits in front of me and says:  "You And Me Are Going For A Drive!"

Those are the best words ever!  I do pirouettes when I hear those words!   They got my leash out!  Then I had to wait while they do silly human things like getting the trash and water bottles.  Really, can they be any slower?  

 At last, they opened the door to the car and said "Get In!"  I love those words too!

I stuck my snout out while they chauffered me down the road.   Where were we going to go?  The excitement was just too much! 

We ended up at an Oasis Park called Blue Point Spring. It is where five large palm trees guard the entrance.    

A New Place To Sniff!  Oh Boy!  There is a well worn trail.   We were the only ones there and my family took me down the path.   This was so exciting.   There were green patches where it looks like water has pooled up in the desert.  Interesting plants and cacti, and hoof prints, which my mom forgot to take pictures of.  She's in trouble...hee hee.  

And in the distance, the beautiful hills were still visible in the dusk and the red rock cliffs which I can't wait to sniff.   It was dark by the time we got home, and my family settled back into my RV.   

Where will they take me tomorrow?  I Can't Wait!

No comments: