Monday, August 01, 2005

7/31/05 Sunday



Today was a beautiful day, (mid 80's low humidity) and the people in our group decided it would be a good day to go to the park and have a picnic. Samantha and I were all for it! You see, going bye-bye to us just means one doggie field after another, yes, we have them trained pretty well.

On the way to the park, they spotted picnic tables, grass and trees in a park like setting, but it was an empty office park. They let Sam and I off leash, and started eating their Chinese takeout. One of the containers was dripping, and so I jumped into action, and went under the table to help clean the sauce off of the grass. Well, as I write this there are threats of a bath in my future, cause there is sauce allover my head and ear.




After dinner we went for a little walk around the office park parking lot. It was fun! Then we went for a drive and since it was nice out, we got to hang our heads out the window as we drove. We stopped again to watch the sunset. Sam and I enjoyed the smells at the overgrown field we stopped at, ok, the sky was beautiful, and of course this photo does not do it justice. The sky was pink and purple!

No comments: