Friday, August 05, 2005

8/5/05 Friday
No exciting weather stuff this week! The big thing about weather this week has been track conditions. The brickyard 400 is this weekend and the RV park is pretty much full.

I got my truck back this past Monday! yippee!! When I went in the cashier told me to take care of the rental first. The rental guys computer was really slow, but he managed to check me out. But that was the last transaction anyone there could make. They could not run the credit card thru their machine, and so I wrote a check, but their tele-check machine also would not work. Since it was an out of state check they refused to just let me take my truck. They were about to give me the rental car back when somebody came up with a number for them to call in to charge my card to them... The phone lines went down!! They used a cell phone to get my card charged... whew... 1.5hrs later I was able to leave! Looking forward to the little how did we do survey...
Looks like they did a good job on the body work. Also I got my dirty truck washed, inside as well as out... There was some stuff on the passenger side dash that we couldn't get off, and it is gone now. 

Spent the rest of the week researching where to go next. Each state has different rules for getting a temp nursing license. We are hoping to be close to the Gulf of Mexico. Suzi's contact at the travel nurse co said there are lots of jobs, but we are being picky!

No comments: