Wednesday, December 14, 2005

We got up early today. It was awful! I wanted to stay in bed for awhile, and Samantha was totally on board with my idea. Then Kim saw the sunrise and just had to go take a photo. I remained in my rest pose when Suzi decided to Join Kim... I bolted out of my warm toasty bed and raced to Suzi's side... I was not about to be left behind. Suzi wanted to take the senic route to Kim's side, but I wouldn't hear of that. I got away from Suzi and followed Kim's path, the shortest path to the view, Suzi followed close behind! Then Kim decided a different camera was on order, and went to the truck... she wouldn't let me get into the truck! I couldn't believe it the injustice of it all. Suzi decided to take one last walk down the beach with Samantha, Thankfully I got to go back to the warm trailer with Kim.




The 5er is all hooked up and as soon as they have coffee and breakfast they are saying we are leaving... man this has been a tiring camp spot!

No comments: