Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On a side note from the graduation. You may have noticed little Ginger in some of the shots.
This shot is Shandi and her step sisters with Ginger whom I brought as an only dog.


Well, Suzi had to work in Bellevue getting off at 5pm, the graduation was at 7pm in Bellingham. No problem, it is about 1½ hour drive. I would pick up Suzi at work with dinner in hand. We chose Thai food with Medium spice from Crossroads.

Suzi ate about 1/2 of her dinner on the way. I figured I would eat when we got there... well, since it was rush hour, or as the guys on the radio like to say "the drive" we acually got there at 6:59pm thank goodness for carpool lanes or it would have been worse. We raced in and got seated just in time... well, upon sitting I remembered the food... my thought was I sure hope when Suzi was in the trunk that she put dinner in there... oops, I figured it was probably already too late if it was out.

After the graduation we went out to the car, and sure enough, that little Ginger dog cleaned every last grain of rice, noodle and drop of sauce! Leaving only the packaging (some of which I think may have been missing). I don't know how she did it, that was ALOT of food! But, she looked happy.

That night she smelled interesting and kept me awake with threats of throwing up, although it was all false alarms.

In the morning Ginger acted like she was old and hung over, too much fun!

She looks much chippier this morning!

No comments: