Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Been busy, busy, busy...
The day after the puppies left, Joe called and he and Carisha wanted their Guinea Puppies back, and were hoping to have me help move some stuff... Since it was sunny out, and there was rain forecasted for the next week, I dropped everything, and took the Guinea Puppies over to them.

bye Smudge

Turned out they didn't find a place to live, so... they went back to the campground they had lived a couple of years ago. My photos aren't the best since it was getting dusky by the time we got out there, but this is the road to their site. It is a single track dirt road going up the side of a steep hill/mountain... I felt like I was on a logging road.

The site they were in while living in a tent was available, and there is a wood shelter. 2 walls have plywood. The blue tarps in the photos were there already, and they brought the green tarps. It reminds us of some of the substandard housing we saw in the hurricane regions.

inside

I was getting a kick out of seeing all the pets they have now. I think Carisha was happy to have all of them back together again...
Wax the turtle sure is fast compared to Alice the bearded dragon.

I was able to get a shot of Wax while he exercised.

As I was looking around the new digs I noticed they had something weird in the rafters... upon a closer look it turned out to be a small bat hanging there.
We were concerned it was dead, so I blew on it, and no it is alive. It was still hanging there when I left...

No comments: