Saturday, September 16, 2006

Kitty update. This morning when I awoke I sleepily wandered over to the coffee machine to get my fix of caffeine. When I turned on the light in the dining room I briefly spotted Arty cat at the doggie water dish. The only way to describe his reaction, is, have you ever seen what happens in a room that has cockroaches? Well little Artie took off in a flash, akin to the cockroaches! Don't worry, I found him... at least his ear...


Bugs is baffled about Artie spending all his time in the garage. We have had daily fires, and it is MUCH warmer in by the fire...


Cleo on the other hand has been doing well. he is letting us pet him now, without the hissing even! Don't worry, he didn't run around with this needle sticking out. He seems to enjoy patrolling both the house and garage.

No comments: